Implement and execute strategic marketing plans as part of creating brand awaren to attract potential and retain existing customers.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans according to company targets in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Prepare, manage and execute a marketing plan for product, service, idea or event
- Create and distribute all marketing materials (including digital & printed marketing materials)
- Involve in preparation and project presentation to management/clients to plan and improve the marketing material according to the need
- Oversee, prepare and propose marketing budgets
- Involve in the negotiation of advertising contracts
- Plan, direct and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Conduct research to identify potential markets
- Partner with the creative team to create advertisement design
- Involve in content writing for marketing material
- Run campaigns on appropriate media channels
- Collect and analyze market research data, provide the statistical report for marketing related projects
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop realistic solutions
- Involve in marketing brainstorming sessions, provide analytical insights to develop and plan marketing projects/campaigns according to marketing goals
- Propose marketing initiatives for management
- Create company marketing policy, process and guidelines for team reference
- Stay up to date with market trends to ensure campaigns and promotions are relevant within target markets
Take the next step
Want to join us?
Experienced founders and talents with broad e-commerce, multi-channel and global trade expertise, who work as a team to create a dynamic end-to-end eCommerce enablement.